This weekend was full of hot weather and heavy-hitters for Allied Arts as we manned a booth at the World Cup of Softball here in OKC. We provided free face painting to kids of all ages and met families from across the country that ventured to the heartland to watch world-class softball.
Here are some of our face paint masterpieces:
One of the smallest Team USA fans, this little girl was decked out in her red, white and blue to cheer on her team!
Some really spirited fans asked for their entire faces to be turned into softballs. Here’s one of my works-in-progress.
The Jennie Finch fans were out in full-force! Everyone wanted to catch one of her last games and wish her well before her retirement. This little girl was sure to be noticed with her red face that boasted Jennie’s name and her number, 27.
The tournament concludes today with games at 4 and 8 pm. Visit www.usasoftball.com for tickets and cheer on Team USA!
- Trackback Link
- Post has no trackbacks.
- About Ambassadors' Concert Choir
- Introducing Arts Council of OKC
- Board Member Spotlight- Mary Blankenship Pointer
- Your Donation Helps Both 'Littles' and 'Bigs'!
- Thank You for Giving Us So Much to be Thankful For
- All About Prairie Dance Theatre
- Get to Know the Opry Heritage Foundation
- Pumpkin Art
- Board Member Spotlight- Dr. Kay Goebel
- Education from Shakespeare Theatre
- Allied Arts (57)
- Americans for the Arts (2)
- Arts in Education (2)
- CDC (1)
- Events (203)
- Final Word Friday (39)
- Giveaways (5)
- In the News (17)
- Introductions (7)
- Member Agencies (186)
- Member Agencies, Events (11)
- NAEA (1)
- NAHM (2)
- OKC (31)
- OKC Thunder (11)
- OKCityCard (163)
- Ticket Thursday (80)
- Volunteer (5)
- Young Patrons (9)